Homebrew Con 2019: Call for Seminar Proposals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmbolling

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Homebrew Con - a weekend-long celebration of making beer, mead, and cider at home - is heading to Providence, RI in 2019 (June 27-29), and we're looking for people to present during the educational seminars.

Call for 2018 Homebrew Con Seminar Proposals

Whether you're a professional in the homebrew industry or simply a self-proclaimed expert, Homebrew Con seminars are an opportunity to share knowledge on an array of beer, mead, and cider topics geared towards every level of homebrewer and beer enthusiast. AHA members also enjoy access to recordings of past Homebrew Con seminar presentations, making these seminars valuable educational resources beyond the magical weekend of Homebrew Con.

If you are interested in submitting a presentation proposal, visit HomebrewCon.org to review the guidelines/requirements and follow the links to the application form. Proposals must be submitted by Monday, December 17, 2018.

Questions: Matt Bolling | [email protected]

I've got a topic proposal: how about one of these beer events down here. Florida Man makes beer too. Never see these south of the Mason Dixon line

If ONLY you had been there 12 years ago... ha!

I hear what you're saying, and I can't guarantee that the conference will be in Florida - we do host AHA Rallies all around the country regularly. If you have a brewery in your area that you think would make a good host... shoot me an email! [email protected]

If ONLY you had been there 12 years ago... ha!

I hear what you're saying, and I can't guarantee that the conference will be in Florida - we do host AHA Rallies all around the country regularly. If you have a brewery in your area that you think would make a good host... shoot me an email! [email protected]

Yep. Ran into Charlie at cigar city a few years ago. Sweet.

So trying to decide about going but not too sure about the venue. What y'all think about Rhode Island?

RI is fine to visit. Boston would be about an hour drive, depending on traffic if you want to sight see, and the Blackstone Vally area is just beautiful.

I've got a topic proposal: how about one of these beer events down here. Florida Man makes beer too. Never see these south of the Mason Dixon line

I’ve been pretty vocal with the AHA about this. 25% of the membership lives in the South yet over a decade since FLA.

Nashville is a nice central location. Great local beer scene, too. See you there!

I’ve been pretty vocal with the AHA about this. 25% of the membership lives in the South yet over a decade since FLA.

Nashville is a nice central location. Great local beer scene, too. See you there!

Yea I skipped orlando thinking it would be back again - woops. Nashville is not really a reasonable drive (11 hrs) and I would never fly to a beer show. So it's still too far for me. I'll wait.

Back