Homebrew Competitions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchillingBrewing

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good homebrew competitions near Laramie, WY? Or does anyone know of a website where I can find a list or calendar of yearly homebrew events near Laramie, WY?

Once it's too far away to do a local drop-off of your brew, you might as well take a look at comps in other parts of the country. You can't ship via USPS for now, so use FedEx or UPS.

Awesome. I thought AHA had a decent list but I was worried that you needed to be an AHA member to view the list. I'm planning on becoming an AHA member as soon as I have a little more of an income.

I may just have to send some beers around to other comps. What is shipping like on a bottle or two? And do they ship well, like not get dropped or over heated or over cooled? I would be worried about paying for it to be shipped and then having it be destroyed/ruined by the time it reaches its destination.

I shipped 5 bottles the other day via ups to the east coast and it was like 14$, everything arrived non broken or exploded or anything and it was below freezing outside. And yep this is Sam.

Back