Homebrew Competition Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahunaman

Reaction score
I have a question regarding competitions.
I had seen something on another forum about people getting "points" for entering in competitions. I dont' mean the score points - I mean like some sort of entering a certain number of competitions or beers for something - maybe a certification or association?
Anyone know?
Thanks
_Tom

I have a question regarding competitions.
I had seen something on another forum about people getting "points" for entering in competitions. I dont' mean the score points - I mean like some sort of entering a certain number of competitions or beers for something - maybe a certification or association?
Anyone know?
Thanks
_Tom

Maybe they were referring to the judges, and their points for judging a competition? BJCP competitions earn judges a point for each competition they judge.

Maybe they were referring to the judges, and their points for judging a competition? BJCP competitions earn judges a point for each competition they judge.

this is what I think they would be talking about.

Unless they have a side competition in a home brew club. Our keeps track of wins in competitions and awards a club brewer of the year.

Back