Homebrew Clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ust311

Reaction score
I work at a LHBS can we are looking to get more involved with some of the local home brew clubs.

If you are in a HBC what would you like to see your LHBS do?

Ust311 said:
I work at a LHBS can we are looking to get more involved with some of the local home brew clubs.

If you are in a HBC what would you like to see your LHBS do?

A place to meet is a great help. Perhaps help to organize the monthly brew competitions and help train certified judges - again meeting space, organization and coordination are great helps to any brew club.

-John

A place to meet is a great help. Perhaps help to organize the monthly brew competitions and help train certified judges - again meeting space, organization and coordination are great helps to any brew club.

-John

Would you like to have a meeting at your LHBS?

My lhbs is also the meeting spot for my club. The owner even gives a discount on ingredients. The 36 bucks in dues is more than made up with my 10% discount. I don't think my lhbs could do more for the club than they already are doing. Definitely a great synergy.

Agree to competition place. Somewhere neutral. Maybe a couple a year. 10% off is nice too. Maybe "how to" demonstrations also.

Latest posts

Back