Homebrew clubs in San Diego

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElJefeBrews

Reaction score
I'll be moving to SD within the next month or so to the pacific beach area and I'm looking to get connected to a homebrew club. Does anybody know of any in the area, or near that area?

Biggest one is Quaff. They meet in Mission Valley, which is 15-20 mins from PB. One of the best homebrew clubs in the country (world?).

Did you end up joining a club out here? I've been in PB for about a year now and thinking about joining a club.

I started the business of craft beer classes at SDSU recently and I've been talking to someone who's in QUAFF and I think ill check it out next month. Whereabouts in PB are you?

Wow that's awesome! I'd love to do that someday. I'm going to try and check out society of barley engineers, quaff and mash heads meetings in July to see what they are all about.

I'm right on mission blvd, in between Yarmouth and Windemere on the west side. You can see my brew stand from the street if you ever drive by on mission. Where are you at? Maybe we'll have to swap beers sometime.

Hey you're right across the bay. I'm on ingraham between Fortuna and la playa. Ill send you a PM...

Back