Home brewing and Kiteboarding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PavlovsCat

Reaction score
Wanted to see if there was anyone who was into kiteboarding as well as home brewing. I'm a kiteboarder who has fairly recently gotten into homebrewing.

Not me but it looks pretty cool (and difficult)!

Haven't met a kiteboarder yet that didn't like to drink beer. Need a good lawnmower brew for afterwards. In fact, just cruising along without doing any tricks, we call mowing the lawn.

IMG_0906.jpg

Montana kiteboarding.

I'd love to try it out on water, but it is such an investment. I'm pretty happy for now on snow and land.

Looks sweet - but cold. Montana is one of my favorite places. Have fished a lot of the rivers and have snowboarded Big Sky a number of times. Nearly bought a ranch near Manhattan many years ago - sorry I didn't. Also a pilot (mooney) and do most of my flying in Florida and South Carolina.

If i was this guy I would probably switch to homebrewing :) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RuE5t1-H9k"]kitesurfing clip[/ame]

Or this guy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2rvG7jfs4]YouTube - Kite Surfer Gets Thrown Around By Hurricane[/ame]

Looks sweet - but cold. Montana is one of my favorite places. Have fished a lot of the rivers and have snowboarded Big Sky a number of times. Nearly bought a ranch near Manhattan many years ago - sorry I didn't. Also a pilot (mooney) and do most of my flying in Florida and South Carolina.

Very nice, I have yet to fly a Mooney. But I do have about 300 hours of instruction given in a Bonanza.

You ought to fly up here before the snow melts. I'll give you a free biennial flight review, then we can fly some kites and drink some beer.

Back