Home brewing and Kiteboarding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

PavlovsCat

Reaction score
Wanted to see if there was anyone who was into kiteboarding as well as home brewing. I'm a kiteboarder who has fairly recently gotten into homebrewing.

Bopper

Reaction score
Not me but it looks pretty cool (and difficult)!

OP
PavlovsCat

PavlovsCat

Reaction score
Haven't met a kiteboarder yet that didn't like to drink beer. Need a good lawnmower brew for afterwards. In fact, just cruising along without doing any tricks, we call mowing the lawn.

MTpilot

Reaction score

Montana kiteboarding.

I'd love to try it out on water, but it is such an investment. I'm pretty happy for now on snow and land.

OP
PavlovsCat

PavlovsCat

Reaction score
Looks sweet - but cold. Montana is one of my favorite places. Have fished a lot of the rivers and have snowboarded Big Sky a number of times. Nearly bought a ranch near Manhattan many years ago - sorry I didn't. Also a pilot (mooney) and do most of my flying in Florida and South Carolina.

510brew

Reaction score
If i was this guy I would probably switch to homebrewing :) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RuE5t1-H9k"]kitesurfing clip[/ame]

keelanfish

Reaction score
Or this guy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2rvG7jfs4]YouTube - Kite Surfer Gets Thrown Around By Hurricane[/ame]

MTpilot

Reaction score
Looks sweet - but cold. Montana is one of my favorite places. Have fished a lot of the rivers and have snowboarded Big Sky a number of times. Nearly bought a ranch near Manhattan many years ago - sorry I didn't. Also a pilot (mooney) and do most of my flying in Florida and South Carolina.
Very nice, I have yet to fly a Mooney. But I do have about 300 hours of instruction given in a Bonanza.

You ought to fly up here before the snow melts. I'll give you a free biennial flight review, then we can fly some kites and drink some beer.