• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Home Brewery-Turn Key

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 208089

Reaction score
Below is a small snapshot of what will be sold as a turn key system and will not be piece milled, so please don't ask.
Complete Brewha Medium BIAC. Bought about a year ago. Will come with 2 extra elements
https://brewhaequipment.com/products/biac-all-in-one-brewing-system-package
2-14 gallon Ss Brewing Conicals with FTSs temp controllers (both have FTSs)
13-5 gallon pin lock kegs. Have new conversion kits for ball lock.
1-10 gallon keg. These are getting hard to find.
Custom Hops spiders/filters from Utah BioDiesel Supply
Custom made keg cleaner and 24 bottle cleaner attachment. Cleaner is also used to clean taps and beer lines.
2-Co2 tanks.
1-Beer Gas (Nitro)
Summit Kegerator with 2 gas lines ran to the interior. More room for beer! This will hold 4 ea 5 gallon kegs. 4 inch tap column with 4 Perlick faucets.
Filter systems with several 1 micron filters.
Cleaners/Sanitizes
New in package Thermostar Temp controller
Also have tons of odds and ends not pictured.

Asking $8000

20161030_205413.jpg

20161030_205435.jpg

20161030_205448.jpg

20161030_205456.jpg

20161030_205508.jpg

20161030_205512.jpg

20161030_205517.jpg

20161030_205559.jpg

Looks like a really nice setup. I already have everything I need (and then some,) but I just wanted to wish you good luck in getting it sold. Based on your location, I also want to thank you for your service. Ed
:mug:

Thanks RedlegEd! Trying to down size before moving to another location.

This system needs a new home. I've converted a few pin-locks to ball-locks. Also have a Ss glycol chiller (used once) and a CIP tri clamp with reducer to clean BIAC and conicals. Willing to meet within 100 miles of my location. You will also need a small trailer to transport this awesome setup!

One nice system that needs a home. Also have several ceiling mounts and a winch that's included.

Package deal is awesome. Distance from Ohio is not. I could use everything but really interested in the Brewha setup.

Well this is collecting dust and need it gone. I've since purchased a Ss Glycol chiller and used it once.

Lots of good suggestions about parting out and shipping at buyers expense. Never seen something not move if it was worth having.

Back