Home "Brewery" name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all

I have been home brewing for almost 5 years and want to take it to the "next level".

I think it's time for a official home brewery name and logo. We all have to have our fun right?

Recipe creation comes natural, being creative in thinking of a name I draw a blank.

Would love suggestions and help on brainstorming ideas for a cool name.

A few ideas:

Doghouse Brewery
Dog House Brewery
DogHouse Brewery
DogHouseBrewery
The Dog House
Dog House
La Casita del Perro
La Perrera
Hundehütte
Kensha
Inugoya
Le Chenil
La Niche à Chien

...and so on...

Why does the term sound better in other languages than what it really is? Cool idea, M8. Here's some more ideas;
Hound Dog Brewery
Mutt's Bane
Mad Dog Brew house
Moon Dog Brewery
Lone Wolf Brews
Deguello Brews (ZZtop claimed the album name meant " devil dog". But in the latest Alamo movie, it was said to come to the Mexicans from the Spaniards who got it from the Moors, "to slit the throat"?)
Big Dog Brews

creativity isn't too hard. keep it simple, but catchy. and there will always be critics, so ignore those, and if more people like it than hate it, it's a keeper.
mine is Rusty Smith Craft Brews (my wife's name Rusten means rusty, my last name, it's sorta a craft, and i brew beer and coffee).

Find something meaningful to you and run with it from there. I have 2 dogs so I went with their names...

Diamond Hunter Brewing.

Back