Home brew society

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsman20

Reaction score
Anyone know who or what this is? In my overzealous support of these types of group i paid 1 dollar to join a facebook group ive yet to get access to then i get a 10 recurring charge. Already taken it up with the cc company. No response from the email addresses on the receipts. Is the guy john sapeiro just busy or did i get scammed????

I'm sure they are waiting for a sacrifice, once one is determined you will be notified. But honestly I got nothing for you. Probably got scammed. There are worse ways to be had.

Anyone know who or what this is? In my overzealous support of these types of group i paid 1 dollar to join a facebook group ive yet to get access to then i get a 10 recurring charge. Already taken it up with the cc company. No response from the email addresses on the receipts. Is the guy john sapeiro just busy or did i get scammed????

You got scammed. First eyebrow raise moment should have been when they were charging you to join a Facebook group.

A little bit of advice: Don't trust Nigerian princes with email access. You're welcome.

You got scammed. First eyebrow raise moment should have been when they were charging you to join a Facebook group.

A little bit of advice: Don't trust Nigerian princes with email access. You're welcome.

Those princes are always trying to give their money away, it's crazy how much they have.

Turns out this is a real deal. The dude said there was a video explaining the recurring fee. He has refunded my money and I'll move on and still probably donate to the next homebrewers group that comes up. Maybe with a little research.

Turns out this is a real deal. The dude said there was a video explaining the recurring fee. He has refunded my money and I'll move on and still probably donate to the next homebrewers group that comes up. Maybe with a little research.

Good news! After careful consideration, you have been selected to receive an exclusive invitation to Hunter's Homebrew Hobbyist Society! It is a real honor indeed!

Congration! You are among an elite few selected every year to join our ranks. You will be the envy of your friends and family. To secure you membership, simply send me a deposit of $9.99 for your first month's membership dues.

Cheers! :mug:

Good news! After careful consideration, you have been selected to receive an exclusive invitation to Hunter's Homebrew Hobbyist Society! It is a real honor indeed!

Congration! You are among an elite few selected every year to join our ranks. You will be the envy of your friends and family. To secure you membership, simply send me a deposit of $9.99 for your first month's membership dues.

Cheers! :mug:

After extensive research I have concluded that Hunters Homebrew Hobbyist Society is indeed a poorly thought out scam and I will not be donating to his cause.

Back