• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Home brew setup with accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayrd

Reaction score
Price: $800

Are you wanting to brew your own beer?
Do you want to move from extract to all grain brewing?
Are you tired of cleaning and sanitizing bottles?

If you answered YES to any of these questions above then this is an awesome opportunity for you. I have been using this setup in all of its gravity fed, high efficiency, yeast bubbling, frothy head of beer pouring glory and want to pass it on to someone that is willing to do it justice with great recipes and hours of day drinking / brewing in the conquest for the perfect pint. This setup includes:

Home Brew Setup ($500 for the whole lot or individual prices)

•10 gal Rubbermaid mash tun w/ copper manifold, stainless valve, sparge arm, and thermometer ($120)
•Propane cooker equipped with Bayou Burner 5lb. ($50)
•Copper Immersion chiller with hose and pump ($75)
•15 gal Brewing Keggle with ball lock valve ($150)
•15 gal Brewing Keggle with ball lock valve and thermometer ($175) includes hop spiders and mesh bags

Kegging Package w/Randall ($300) –this is a package deal only

•1 Faucet Basic Homebrew Kegerator Kit with CO2 10# tank and regulator, lines, and disconnects
•3 corny kegs - pin lock with handy socket for easy post removal when cleaning
•Hop Randall with 2 filters and keg connectors

Miscellaneous ($150 for the whole lot or individual prices)

•1 better bottle Carboy and two water jugs used as fermenters ($40)
Stainless steel keg turned into carboy ($50)
•Mash Paddle ($10)
•Large Pot and long stainless steel spoon ($25)
•Bottle Capper ($5)
•Wine corker with natural and synthetic corks ($10)
•Beer syphon ($10)
•Large funnel w/ screen ($5)
•Various lab glassware, digital scale, and digital thermometer ($40)
•Full size refrigerator with freezer on top ($50)

Everything is pickup only. No shipping. Prices are firm. I will update this listing as items are sold. No holds and cash only.

You must post a price, per forum rules. :mug:
(Craigslist links don't count. Lol!)

When do you think you'll start splitting stuff up and shipping? I ask because I'm interested in the randall, and maybe a few other small items...

Ive been Eyeing your fridge for weeks on craigslist. May be in touch if you've still got it once things settle down here. Trying to hold out for a freezer chest with no luck.

Back