• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Home brew equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crafyloyal85

Reaction score
Moving need to sell brewing equipment. Complete brew stand and keggles with pump, chiller, grain mill, hoses, and fastferment (great condition). I can send additional pictures if needed. Also have small miscellaneous brewing equipment. Looking for $800 but open to all offers.
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG

Last edited:
Is this set up for natural or propane gas? What type of grain mill, number of rollers, hopper size? Is there a false bottom in the mash tun? What process do you use mash? Do the Keggles have visual level markers on the sight glasses?

Appreciate your time in responding to my questions.

BrewControls

Very nice rig and interested if still available. What is the volume of the fastferment? Also, how many plates on the chiller?

Is this set up for natural or propane gas? What type of grain mill, number of rollers, hopper size? Is there a false bottom in the mash tun? What process do you use mash? Do the Keggles have visual level markers on the sight glasses?

BrewControls

Currently out of town I can get you all the information tomorrow

BrewControls

There is a false bottom and the sight glass does have markings.

Very nice rig and interested if still available. What is the volume of the fastferment? Also, how many plates on the chiller?

Still available, 7.9 gallon fast ferment I believe it’s either a 2 or 3 plate I can’t remember or find any markings sorry

Also interested in the brew stand alone minus keggles, pump, filter, chiller (have all those). This is pretty much the same as my setup but I don't have a brew stand. I'm in Springfield, IL but can make a drive to pickup.

Back