Home Brew Contest at the Binnys In South Loop Chicago anyone going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylito87

Reaction score
So just before my buddy and I racked our beer to secondary he told me about this homebrew contest at the Binnys in the south loop of Chicago. I was wondering if anyone here planned on attending and if so what are you entering. I thought he was nuts when he decided to enter out first beer that we made. It is a good opportunity to get some feedback, make some connections , and celebrate the gloriousness of BEER! Anyways cheers and beers guys :mug:

I dropped some dough at that Binny's last summer. Nice people, great selection.

Enter your beer! I have received GREAT feedback from people here at HBT and from contests, both local and national. It'll improve your brewing.

Ok so we are entering our English IPA that we have been working on for well over a month now. It should be interesting. We bottled exactly one week ago. I am just worried that it didn't have enough time . We had it in the primary for two weeks , secondary for two weeks , and it will be in bottles until they judge the beer. We ended up with a bottle that was 3/4 filled so we are going to crack that and possibly one full one the night before we drop the beer off.

Back