Home bar set up how to.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattymcd

Reaction score
Hi guys first of all I'd like to say Thankyou for having me here and any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am wanting to set up abit of a bar in my shed. It's a 10" - 10" so plenty of room.
I cleared a bankrupt pub recently and have a few beer and cider pumps, a couple of maxi coolers and a bottle of co2 with a regulater attached. One pump will be enough or two at a push.
I was told this is all I need to have my own set up.
My question is if anyone has a link to a site or is able to help me in the quest to pull the perfect pint.
I really have no clue how to set this up at all.

When you say pump do you mean faucets?
Are you asking how to set up a bar or a kegging setup?

For kegging, you need a keg, something to put in the keg, CO2, a faucet, and hoses. You'll need a cold place to store all of this and something that you can attach the faucet to. That's about it. Kegconnection.com has kits which you can look at closely to see if you have all the necessary pieces.

If you could post pics of the equipment you'd probably get quicker more concise responses.

First off. Think you mean 10'x10' as 10 inch square shed not very big. To start you'd want the co2 regulator feeding the gas in side of your kegs(if Soda kegs) or the gas in side of your tap (is this what you mean by pump) if commercial kegs. You'd want these kegs in the coolers. Then you'd run line from the liquid out post(if soda kegs) or the liquid out of the tap(if commercial kegs) to the faucets you'll be serving from. Hope some of this helps. But like I said if you post pics you'll get more direct answers.

Thanks for reply. Yes I mean a faucet the one you find at a pub where they pour the beer from.
I'm trying to post a picture on here to show what I've got

image.jpg

Sorry I meant 10' as in foot not inch that wouldn't be very big at all ��

I was thinking of emptying out a fridge and putting the keg inside their (obviously at an angle somehow)

Go look at the photos of people's kezzers and kegerators. You'll find a lot of great information on how to set your rig up. I learned a lot on my build too.
Are you brewing your own beer, or buying kegs?

Back