holy ****! im married!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillyhomebrew

Reaction score
Well, finally tied the knot this past weekend. Offered our guests some of my own wine and barley wine as thank you gifts.

So now what? Is she going to crack the whip? Who knows.

barryshomebrew said:
Why don't women wear watches?

Cause there's a clock on every stove.

And I thought it was because they couldn't tell time. Sheesh.

Heh... but in all seriousness, I love my new wife. Shell continue to support me and all my alcohol and food related hobbies.

Why don't women wear watches?

Cause there's a clock on every stove.

oooo i got another one. why shouldnt women ski.......cause they cant get close enough to the stove with skiis on. or you can say theres no snow between the kitchen and the bedroom

Congratulations, getting married to my wife has been my greatest achievement and I hope you find your new marriage to be the same.

My only complaint is that when I got married I could fit all my belongings into two bags,( that is freedom for me). Now I have a couch and all kinds of stuff. It's been quite a compromise but that's part of marriage.

friday said:
Congratulations, getting married to my wife has been my greatest achievement and I hope you find your new marriage to be the same.

My only complaint is that when I got married I could fit all my belongings into two bags,( that is freedom for me). Now I have a couch and all kinds of stuff. It's been quite a compromise but that's part of marriage.

If you don't stay on your A-game you might again find yourself with just the two bags :mug:

Congrats! Like I said in the other thread to the guy that just got engaged:

Now you can introduce her as your ex-girlfriend.:p

Wait, you were on Snyder Ave? I'll update my GPS. Congratulations on getting hitched!

Ya, the original Barry retired and sold the company to me and another guy. Stop in and check us out.

As for the Ski jokes, brilliant. I hope to go skiing this year, but not sure if I'll have time. :(

And I'm not properly ****ed yet, leaving for the honeymoon today... I better finish packing.

Latest posts

Back