• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Hoffman Enclosure Panels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlager

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in large enclosure panels these are for you. These are new old stock items that were purchased in an auction. These would make great electric panel. They are large and heavy duty. We have 10 Hoffman
A363012LP NEMA enclosures offered at 100.00 each. Before questioning the price look up these enclosure specs an look at the weight of these units.

Hoffman Panel.jpg

The model number is the dimension size. These would be appropriate for large panels. Has anyone looked up the price on these yet? A buddy of mine picked these up in an auction bundle

The model number is the dimension size. These would be appropriate for large panels. Has anyone looked up the price on these yet? A buddy of mine picked these up in an auction bundle

So 36"x30"x12", then? Or as mentioned above, 3' x 2.5' x 1'.

No, I haven't looked up the price. Have you? You gotta link or something?

According to the USPS shipping estimator, it would be like 75.00 for shipping. That is an estimate though, so an estimated total could be 225.00?

I am sorry, I have them on CL for 150.00 but I am offering them here for brewers for 100.00. Therefore 175.00 they would be shipped from zip code 46373. And they weight about 90 pounds

The back panel for my 16x20 Hoff enclosure was just over $50 + shipping. This was for white powder-coated steel. I'm of the mind that you can't have too big of an enclosure if you have permanent space in which to hang it. This is a great price on a really roomy enclosure.

We have the back panels that are being sold with these enclosures. It is just the shipping that is going to prove difficult.
I was hoping Kal was going to jump in on this thread. If anyone has suggestions for reasonable freight movers, please chime in

Back