Hillary's Driver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road near O'Fallon, MO one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't -- the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of Sam Adams Utopias in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary? "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the Utopias, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!"

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it.

Do you realize how fast I would be permanently banned from one of my other discussion boards if I posted that??!!
crackup.gif

Man, it's nice to be where humor, even pointed, goes unpunished!!
mfclap.gif

:off: No political threads! Can we get a mod in here to delete this please??

OH WAI

Just kidding ed, that was hillary-ious!

I heard this one years ago about Posh Spice in UK. Still very funny!

Proves my point. There are only a few dozen jokes in the world, you just change the names or ethnicity and it's a new joke!

EvilTOJ said:
:off: No political threads! Can we get a mod in here to delete this please??

It's a beer joke. I edited it myself and change a bottle of wine to Sam Adams Utopias to keep it beer oriented. I even changed the location of the joke to be in a certain Muncher's area. The rest is just coincidental. :D

Back