High intensity interval training (HIIT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmulligan

Reaction score
Just did my first running HIIT session 2 days ago and my body is STILL sore! :drunk: I was curious to see if anyone on here does or has done it in the past. I want to use it mostly for weight-loss, and am starting out inside, on a treadmill.

Just did my first running HIIT session 2 days ago and my body is STILL sore! :drunk: I was curious to see if anyone on here does or has done it in the past. I want to use it mostly for weight-loss, and am starting out inside, on a treadmill.

HIIT is awesome. However I still maintain that running in any form is ultimately bad for anyone with more than .7 grams of muscle fiber.

I call it "Running Poles"... probably close to the same thing. Good length run (around 2 miles) with jogging and then sprinting every other telephone pole. Just wait until you see the pounds just get shredded right off!

Yeap, HIIT is fun. I've been doing HIIT since I was... 14? Painful and awesome.

Back