• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High Gravity BIAB 240 Volt Electric Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breeves2245

Reaction score
Retiring from home brewing. Selling most small stuff locally but will put this BIAB system on here and then eBay. Purchased in Jan 2017. Everything works fine. It is the 15.5 gallon 30 amp 240 volt system with EBC-SV controller and TD5 DC pump. Cost was $999. Going to start at $700 with free shipping. If interested, I have a 16' GFI 30 amp extension cord with the four prong plug. Fits into my dryer plug. These are hard to find used. New ones seem to run well over $200. I'll start at $125 for this one. If you want to see the BIAB website go to the link below. Note - my unit has the EBC-SV controller not the Wort Hog in the link below. Dave Knott is the owner and if there are any issues with the system later on he can repair it or give advice.

https://www.highgravitybrew.com/sto...c-Wort-Hog-5-10-Gallon-BIAB-240V-269p3987.htm

Attachments

• 000_0012 (2).JPG
    000_0012 (2).JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 265
Back