hi ya in tampa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr jones

Reaction score
hey my comrades in brew. my name is nick, i am 22 years old, i live in sunny tampa florida. i got started home brewing about 11 days ago. i saw a good eats episode on home brewing about 2 or 3 years ago and it pitched my interest. so i started looking into kits and the simpler the better so i bought a mr beer and i have just bottled my first batch this afternoon. i was in the air force for 4 years and just got out in the fall, now i am going to school to be a paralegal. my favorite types of beer is guiness, sam adams smithwicks and i enjoy a nice strong bow every once in a while. well thats all i can think of can't wait to start some more brew. its like getting tattoos once you start you just can't stop.

:mug:
Mr jones:

Welcome to the brewing brotherhood. I moved to Alabama in 07 after 7 years in Lakeland. Can be tough to brew there in the summertime.

Good luck with it.

what are some effective ways to keep the fermenter cool during the summer months. i'm hoping to rig up a small fan in the cabinet where i keep it, or is there any other more economical or efficient ways to do this?

Back