• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hi-Gene Beer Engine / Hand Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
Looking to sell a beer engine I picked up a few months ago. I've had it mounted on my bar since I got it and ran 1 keg through it. The unit is good working condition. I like having the beer engine but I don't drink enough to justify having this on top of the other 5 taps I'm running. Looking for some cash to upgrade my single tier. You can still get parts for this pump if anything ever breaks. Will come with lines and disconnects to hook up to a corny. 1/2 pint per pump. Also comes with 2 different sparklers and some extra seals. Handle is branded Marston's. Retail for a new one is about $520 with the extras I'm including.

Asking $375 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, or a little better price picked up in the Philly area.

20140114_110540_zpsbob2osja.jpg

20140114_110609_zpstykbhnvd.jpg

20140114_110712_zpsjeh0of6r.jpg

I need to see how it mounts at the front and how the lines come out to figure out if it will fit on my already 15 tap kegerator. This might complete my insanity.

Latest posts

Back