Hi from London

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard_1

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I've been brewing for about 10 years, starting with extract kits and quickly moving onto all grain brewing. Looking back, I've wasted loads of money on kit, having upgraded at every opportunity, convincing myself that I've made my final hardware purchase. My beers decent enough, it's a great hobby and I'll keep on brewing.

Welcome to the community. I know the pain of constantly upgrading. Then I got an all in one (anvil 10.5) and have not looked back since. :mug:

Welcome to the gang!

I wouldn't think of it as wasting money. All of us here have spent our share and maybe not always the best purchases, but we learn from everything we do. Personally, I come up with ideas, spend some money to see if they work and end up not running with them. Sometimes they do work out, then I reap the savings!

It's a great hobby and requires some cash but in my mind it's still cheaper than own a boat.

Latest posts

Back