Hi all!!! Don't pass by)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikolai1986

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Nikolay, I am from Russia. Many in Russia are convinced that the USA is the leader of the world beer craft! And I want to ask you: Please write some interesting recipes known to you, I will gladly try to repeat them at my brewery!
I would be very grateful for your answers!
Good luck to all!

Privet. Welcome to HBT. You should check some threads for recipes. You need to say what type for brewing you wish to do. What type of pivo do you want to brew?

Privet. Welcome to HBT. You should check some threads for recipes. You need to say what type for brewing you wish to do. What type of pivo do you want to brew?
Thank you for your answer!) I've been brewing for 5 years already, 2 years in a brewery of 50 liters, and 3 years in a brewery of 300 liters. Grain beer. I saw that there are a lot of recipes on the forum, but maybe you can give me a direct link to a specific recipe. They are interested in beer recipes in any style, but some unusual ones, varieties that have become winners or prize-winners in competitions. I'd like to try to repeat for myself and friends.

You can sort the ale and lager recipe subforums by replies or views, which will get the most popular ones:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forums/homebrew-ale-recipes.62/?order=reply_count&direction=deschttps://www.homebrewtalk.com/forums/homebrew-lager-recipes.60/?order=reply_count&direction=desc
What kind of setup do you have to make and ferment 300L at a time? Sounds awesome and would love to see pics of it in action!

It seems like you have pretty good experience brewing, so here's a pilsner recipe I like:
OG: 1.050
FG: 1.013
IBU: 36 (Tinseth)
ABV: 4.8%

99% Weyermann Barke Pilsner
1% Melanoidin

Based on post boil volume of 12.5 gallons:
~2oz Sterling @ 60 min (adjust the amounts of this hop to get the proper IBUs)
4oz Saaz @ 15 min
2oz Saaz @ 5 min

Very soft water, lactic acid to mash pH 5.4 (@ room temp)
WLP800 Pilsner lager yeast
Ferment 53F until over half attenuated, then slowly raise temp over several days to 67F
Cold crash, transfer to kegs.

Delicious!

Back