Hey there beer community fancy a game?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsnook

Reaction score
Hi there,

let me introduce myself. My names Adam... I'm a long time beer lover, so much so I'm actually in Austria now travelling around a filling up the good stuff. I've managed to make quite a few good friends over here and it's all through drinking and sharing stories.

I also just wanted to tell you about a little project I have on the go, to see if it sounds interesting to anyone.

With my folks back home we love a good trip to the bar or a little drink around the house. Now we actually play card games to spark the conversation and get the good times rolling.

I love card games, but I really wanted to make one for my friends that we could play easily, that was different every time. So I started thinking, designing and developing and lo and behold I actually have a card game now. Me and my friends love playing it and, it's really sparked some interesting conversations, so I decided to put it on Kickstarter, I want other people to share in the fun its brought me.

It's live right now and, if it sounds like a cool idea to you check it out, I worked with an amazing sound recording artists and he really hits the rules home. Heres my link and, tell me what you think. Thank you for your time guys.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1482449377/deal-with-it-the-new-drinking-card-game-for-every

:mug::mug:

20150511_170137177_iOS.jpg

looks a lot like a game we used to play called "beer b!tch". with natural ice. in high school. I could be wrong, as I haven't been part of these forums for very long, but I don't think you'll find too many people interested in drinking games around here. not to sound like an arrogant @ss, but folks on this site seem to tend more toward enjoying their beers than drinking (solely) to get drunk. best of luck :mug:

Hey there man, first of all. Thanks for checking my project out, and I totally get what your saying.

The game itself can be used as just a casual thing, or for the heavier drinkers as a tool to make a social fun.

I myself just play it casually, its a good little thing to play with beer and a chat. The rules are easy to understand and it flows really well with conversation

Appreciate your reply on this

Adam

Where is my copy? And for that matter, why didn't you invited me on your Austria trip?

Back