HERMS hard plumb pics?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Is anyone running a HERMS with hard plumbing? I've got silicone now, but I'm considering going hard plumbed stainless. Just trying to get some ideas for a manifold. The valves will most likely just be manual valves. I did a search for other hard plumbs and couldn't really get a good picture. Thanks in advance.

Hey Maltose, no pictures, but the one mistake to avoid that I have seen repeatedly is not designing the system for disassembly and maintenance. Albeit I'm referring to copper.

Maltose said:
Is anyone running a HERMS with hard plumbing? I've got silicone now, but I'm considering going hard plumbed stainless. Just trying to get some ideas for a manifold. The valves will most likely just be manual valves. I did a search for other hard plumbs and couldn't really get a good picture. Thanks in advance.

I have a hard plumed HERMS system. Haven't had any problems at all so far ( 5 years and hundreds of batches)

Latest posts

Back