Here I Come Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
Seattlites, I'm heading your way on the Thanksgiving weekend. We're visiting some friends from Friday through Monday. I already know of a few local spots, but would be interested in some of your favorites, or even possibly a meet up. I'm planning on bringing some homebrew. I'll see how much I can fit in my luggage!

I'll be out of town for most of the weekend but should be back by Sunday evening. Let's definitely get together for a beer. Or two, or ...

I have a lot of friends in Seattle, and visit there once or twice a year. You might want to check out the Red Hook Brewery tour, I quite enjoyed it. Of course it included a tasting session of all their products, for the price of a $1.00 glass. (Which is yours to keep.)

When I took the tour, the brewery was in the university district, but I believe it's moved since then. Should be easy to find though.

I hear that Mac & Jack's Brewery tour is pretty interesting. Although I am not sure how often they do it but it is generally available on Sundays.

My friends up there live near Red Hook and go there alot. I'm sure I'll end up there again.

Back