Helping a beginner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebob

Reaction score
Finally got off my fat arse and got shelving installed in the garage, so I can consolidate all my brewing stuff there. While moving all my stuff there, I found an extract kit (AHS Texas Blonde). I will not be using that kit. Look back at my account there and I got that kit 3 month ago. The yeast is MIA tho. (they recommend WLP 029, Wyeast 2565 or Saflager S23). I want to give it to a new member so he/she can get their feets into brewing. I will ship for free to con US. Here's the catch, must be a somekind of a new member (no more than 50 post) and the first one to guess my favorite NHL hockey player get the thing (will teach how to use the search function:D) Have fun!

Price? Failing real hard at using this search function if the players name is out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

no player name is not out there just the team... i like speed and finesse....

Wayne Gretzky! Oh wait... I'm not eligible. I'm sure I'm right though.

It seems like my hockey-noobness is showing. If it's not Markov I'll exit silently before future embarrassment...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back