Help with kegging and regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zac Taiclet

Reaction score
Im in the process of getting everything to build a kegerator and my plan is to buy the taprite dual pressure regulator t752.

With this regulator i dont need to have a manifold correct? I only plan on ever having 2 kegs. I didnt know if this acts as a check valve as well or not.

Sorry if this has been asked already, i tried doing some searches and didnt find much.

Im in the process of getting everything to build a kegerator and my plan is to buy the taprite dual pressure regulator t752.

With this regulator i dont need to have a manifold correct? I didnt know if this acts as a check valve as well or not.

It looks like the valves for each regulator have a check valve, but it might be worth checking to be sure.

I only plan on ever having 2 kegs.

Your mouth says "no, no, no" but your heart says "Yes, yes, yes."

Only plan on ever having 2 kegs? Yeah, sure. Report back in two years and tell us how it's gone. :)

Heh heh heh ... "I only plan on ever having 2 kegs." I wonder how many times that has been said. I thought 4 would be all I ever needed, how I have 8, and it still doesn't seem like enough. :rolleyes:

I have this dual body regulator and have been quite happy with it. It does have integral check valves between the keg outlet and regulators. If you do ever increase your keg count, all you really need to do is add manifolds between the kegs and regulators (unless you want more than two different CO2 pressures.)

Edit: got beat on the joke 'cause I type slow. :mad:
Brew on :mug:

Back