Help with Fermzilla options

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyrobbo

Reaction score
Hello guys,

So I have a bit of a dilemma, I started out not so long back and done a couple brews with fermenting in a bucket and bottling from that same bucket. I've upgraded to a fermzilla but realised its quite difficult to bottle from that vessel. I have all the pressure kit and the spunding valve but I'm thinking I should go down the keg route when using my fermzilla and just bottle when using my buckets to ferment. I can swap between the two depending on if I have bottle spare or not.

Would you agree with this approach and if so, can you recommend a descent keg or all in one keg system to buy. Ive seen one on AHB but I am green to all this as I just used to bottle.

www.angelhomebrew.co.uk

Single Faucet Kegerator / Keezer Kit
Premium Single Faucet Kegerator / Keezer Kit Got the fridge or freezer and want to make your own Kegerator or Keezer? This kit contains everything you need to build your own single faucet Kegerator / Keezer using high quality compatible products FREE 5 in 1 Faucet Wrench / Spanner. FREE...
www.angelhomebrew.co.uk
www.angelhomebrew.co.uk

Any recommendations really appreciated.

Thank you
John

Latest posts

Back