Help with Beer Smith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnfever

Reaction score
I have been using Beer Smith for well over a year now. Most recently I have noticed that every time I add a new recipe I see the previous recipe . I have to remove all previous info before I can add the new recipe. The old recipe is still kept in my recipe section. So it's not like I am over writing it and losing it. :drunk:

Did I hit some thing in settings? Have I just not noticed this in the past?

Thats strange...i have not heard of that problem. When i hit new recipe it comes with with a blank recipe and Altbier as the default style. Sorry Im not much help. Maybe check the beersmith support of forums to see if anyone else has the same problem.

This is odd. For a possible work around, which is also what I usually do, select an existing recipe that is close to what you want to brew, save as and then modify. Hope my speling passes.:)

sickbrew said:
This is odd. For a possible work around, which is also what I usually do, select an existing recipe that is close to what you want to brew, save as and then modify. Hope my speling passes.:)

This is what was told to me by beer smiths support. Worked like a charm.

BTW your spelling passed for me ;-)

Back