Help! The pipeline is running dry!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fid

Reaction score
Due to a recent move I haven't fired up the brewery in a couple of months. I'm itching to get another batch going but since I've taken so much time off I'm having a tough time keeping my focus on one style long enough to make a decision as to what I should brew...

I've been digging on drinking winter ales and Belgium style ales recently. Vague description of what I'm thinking... something strong, warm, robust, maybe a little fruity. My main deciding factor is sadly going to be grain to glass time as I'm trying to replenish a quickly depleting pipeline.

Suggestions anyone?

grain to glass you may want to look at a mild, esb or blonde, but 1 batch should give you a little breathing room for something bigger. A spiced Belgian wheat may be able to be turned around pretty quickly as well.

I do a vanilla cream Porter that is 2 weeks grain to glass (keg force Carb). I can post the recipe when I get home. It is very malt heavy, only like 8 ibu 1.060 to 1.022 gravity. SWMBO describes it as ice cream beer.

Back