Help Support Your Community - Supporting Membership 20% Off!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once a year at HomebrewTalk we drop the price of supporting membership as part of our annual supporting membership drive.
A supporting membership is a great way to enhance your experience on HomeBrewTalk. You receive a much larger pm box, the ability to add an avatar, this nifty little graphic under your username letting others know you support the community,
hbt-supporting-membership-1897.png

Nifty yes?
No waiting between posts, the ability to turn off ads both on site and in the mobile apps, and of course, if you send me your name and address after signing up, this also very nifty vinyl decal to slap on your bumper, carboy, fermenter, or wherever you choose to represent HomeBrewTalk.
homebrewtalk-1898.jpg

Oh that's nice!
Your upgrade helps in so many ways; Legal, software updates and development, servers and hosting, basically the ability to bring you HomeBrewTalk.
Follow this link now to get signed up at the low low cost of $19.95 (Wow, that's 20% off...nifty). This special pricing will come to an end soon so make sure you sign up now.
From everyone at HomeBrewTalk we greatly appreciate your consideration.
To sign up please follow this link now.
Cheers!
The HomeBrewTalk Team
homebrewtalk-black-1899.jpg

homebrewtalk-black-1899.jpg

Perhaps you should offer this discount to those who renew their supporting membership? It would be a great way of showing your appreciation for those members who continue to support HBT

I agree. My membership renews in January, and I've been a supporting member for some time. I'd like the opportunity to take advantage of this as well.

Is the renewal cumulative? If I renew now with time left on my membership, does it add a year at the end of that one?

Latest posts

Back