Help selecting regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pockets121

Reaction score
Good day !

Have been putting together a keg system for a bit now and getting to the last few times required. I am shopping for a regulator and having a hard time understanding what i need. There' singles, doubles, quads,high pressure,low pressure etc etc...

I'm looking to have a couple kegs on tap and at least another keg being carbbed up at the same time.

Taprite appears to be a good name ?

Thanks !

I use Taprite, Chudnow and Micro Matic regulators and the Taprite dual body is my favorite.
The basic model is T752HP-01, a dual body primary optioned with shut-off valves with integrated checks and MFL connections.
Hard to beat wrt form, function, and reliability.

A dual body primary will support kegs on tap and provides the option of accelerated carbonation of new kegs and/or using a higher or lower pressure for carbonation and dispensing to suit a specific beer style...

Cheers!

Last edited:
Tapright Dual body reg and 3 port manifold is what I have.
Allows two different pressures at the same time (serving and force carbing etc...) and has A big plastic knob for easy adjustments.
You can add a manifold off one side and feed as many serving kegs as you want while you force carb off the other side.

If you want 3 or 4 different pressures at once then skip the manifold and get a triple or quad reg. This is pricey and takes up space tho

Back