Help needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppylikerabbits

Reaction score
So im currently in Afghanistan, and i wont be in the states for the release of 2012 Bell's Hopslam. The help that is needed is.... will someone be willing to buy a case of this delicious beverage and ship it to my house for me when so when I return to the States I can drink some when i get off the plane in March-ish. I will pay all necessary fees via paypal including a small incentive for you going out of your way!
Thanks
Kevin!

Only commercial entities can legally ship beer. Maybe look up one on the net near your home that carries it & does shipping?...

Might try getting in touch with a local liquor store or distributor and having them hold a case for you.

So im currently in Afghanistan, and i wont be in the states for the release of 2012 Bell's Hopslam. The help that is needed is.... will someone be willing to buy a case of this delicious beverage and ship it to my house for me when so when I return to the States I can drink some when i get off the plane in March-ish. I will pay all necessary fees via paypal including a small incentive for you going out of your way!
Thanks
Kevin!

I'm sure someone "here" lives close and can help you out. Time will tell.

Back