Help needed with brew stand plumbing connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derp

Reaction score
I'm working on a single tier, natural gas stand that will have 2 pumps and a plate chiller. I batch sparge and use 2 Sanke kegs for the HLT and BK; a rectangular cooler sits on another table and serves as the MT. (I'll probably switch to a Sanke MT one of these days.)

I'm not very good at visualizing things and I'd like to order all of the plumbing stuff (silicone hoses and cam locks) at once instead my usual "oops, I need another T-connector and ball valve" process.

Can someone point me to a diagram or photo to get me started in the right direction? I've seen some nice photos here but the parts weren't labeled and I wasn't always sure what was what.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

The best thing to do is to draw it all out, in my case I had to do it a couple times to make I didn't miss anything. I gave each part a # example weldless keg bulkhead #1. So every weldless keg bulkhead got a #1 then when I finished mapping out the system I counted up the #1's and knew I needed 5.

Just go slow, triple check you didn't miss anything, then make a list of parts.

Look below his signature. Tis there, sure enough. I think it says "My Herms setup" ot something like that.
Bob

showphoto.php

Here was a diagram I made when determining what I would need.

Latest posts

Back