Help Help wiring PID TA7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatzuptan

Reaction score
anyone willing to help with a pid wiring problem. I just set mine up and had a few problems at first with wiring the thermocouple, has 2 reds and 1 blue wire. display showed LLLL from reading another post I found out I had to set the pid up for the exact thrmo being pt100, once I did that ,guessing switched a few wires around bam it worked. I thought I had it all fixed (being figured it out).. but when I went to set my high value setting things went way down hill.

When it was at 100 f everything read and functioned fine! maintained temp etc. I set it up to 200f. then It went crazy readings all over the board What happened and do If indeed have the wiring right is it possible thermo went bad. I have a pid TA7 with a pt100 thermo

ive looked over the wiring diagram a lot and cant figure out if its a setting or something has craped out. now it either reads LLLL or UUUU

Latest posts

Back