HELP ! beer critique.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeasty

Reaction score
i know i can send some to a contest. what i really want to do is find someone close to the northwest suburbs of philly to taste my beer and give me pointers. i dont care if they are "certified" or not. just someone who has a lot of experience with home brewing and willing to help. PM me if you can help in any way. i feel at this point in my brewing i need some "real time" input on flavor and expectations. i am not against sending some to somebody willing to analyze the flavors as well...just not ready for an official contest yet. i am very critical of my own creations and dont know what i should be expecting and i have what i feel are off flavors that are hard to describe on the internet.

I'm not much help, I'm down in NC, and kinda have the same problem. Most of my beer tasting friends are back home in IL but I just give a couple to my neighbors and co-workers. If they like it enter it, it's as simple as that!

Back