Help a fellow homebrewer win a contest!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knownikko

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm still kinda new here but in the few months I've been lurking and posting I've learned tons. This place has made me a better brewer and a better drinker. :mug:

Let me start off by saying that if this is somehow against the site rules, I sincerely apologize - please delete this thread.

Moving on to the reason for my post, I entered a photo/essay contest a few weeks ago put on by Ford Motor Company to promote the introduction of the 2010 Mustang. Long story short, my photo was selected as one of the finalists, with the grand prize being a new 2010 Mustang GT and a trip to the unveiling at the Los Angeles Auto Show!

The grand prize winner is selected by voting.
Voting is easy:

Just go to Mustang Stories Contest

Click "sign up to vote" in the top left corner, and enter your email address.

My picture is the black and gold Shelby GT-H at the top of the second column. There's a big sign that says "FOOD" in the background. The title of my story is "Last Vacation... Or First?"

I promise to represent homebrewers everywhere should I be lucky enough to win. I'll put a giant HBT decal in the back window of my new car! :)

Thanks again for all the great advice and for considering my plea. ;)

Back