Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarkley76

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Justin, and I'm 100% new to home brewing. Alot of things have changed in my life over the past 2 months, not all of them for the better. So I decided that I wanted to focus on new hobbies.did some research on line, bought some brewing supplies, and jumped headfirst into it. Here's hoping that my first batch comes out alright. I'll know in about 6 weeks!

I was thinking the same thing. Howdy from San Francisco. I did much the same as you. Bought a NB starter kit, that came with a beer kit and off I went. Not sure if I am any good at it, but the beers I have made have come out ok, and friends and family have enjoyed them. Rock On!!!!!!

I'm brewing mead, so technically 3-4 weeks but I've seen a few places where people say it's better at 5-6, figured I'd give it a bit more time for my best shot at good results.

Back