Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I'm new to brewing and I think I messed up
Welcome to HomeBrewTalk. There are lots of members here who would love to help you with any issues/problems you are experiencing. In order for them to help you, you need to provide as many details as you can about what you think is wrong - what are the symptoms of the problem, as much detail as you can provide about the process you used before the problem showed up, etc.

Brew on :mug:

Okay so I got a kit and mixed my honey and water to make my must. When I did I realized the kit that was supposed to come with yeas didn't so I ordered some. It took 48 hours to get here and I just put it in tonight and I have no idea if that was a bad call

Okay so I got a kit and mixed my honey and water to make my must. When I did I realized the kit that was supposed to come with yeas didn't so I ordered some. It took 48 hours to get here and I just put it in tonight and I have no idea if that was a bad call

i don't make mead, but as far as i know, it has antimicrobiotics in it....fun guy's are sterner stuff and unless it had mold on it, i'd guess it'd be fine?

You will probably be ok. The standard advice, when something doesn't go according to plan, is to do what you can to fix it, and then wait to see if it works out. Usually it does. Never give up without first confirming that things actually didn't work out in the end.

A great Tom Petty quote: "Most things I worry about, never happen anyway."

Brew on :mug:

Latest posts

Back