Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanEBIAB

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve posted a few times but haven’t gotten around to introducing myself here. COVID’s got me down lately and my attempts to get someone in my germ pod into brewing have been pretty unsuccessful. I’m therefore extremely grateful I’ve found this vibrant online home brewing community. Thank you to everyone.

Lately, I’m really excited to try out some new hardware. I picked up stuff for forced CO2 transfers as well as some hardware to simplify my recirculation set up. I also hope to add some better temperature regulation to my mash soon. I’m looking forward to my all-Munich malt lager recipe currently in the primary. I really enjoy constantly tweaking more than trying to be be consistent. My current set up:

- avantco 3500 induction burner
- 10 gallon spike brewing kettle
- 400 micron brew bag (specifically for recirculation)
- recirculation pump for mash, chilling
- two-bay temp regulated DIY fermentation chamber

I can’t tell you how many times a post in this site has saved my butt before or after I screwed up. Thank you all for constantly making me better, giving me a place to belong, and an escape from quarantine.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, glad you took the time to introduce yourself. I have gotten loads of help from just searching through the forum in the past.

Looks like you have an awesome setup!

Thanks folks! Just happened to snap a photo earlier today. I just made all that 1/2” tubing way more secure and I’m pretty happy with how compact it is.

4C848177-E083-434D-8B8E-4FD893425FEE.jpeg

Back