Hello from Wales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redkite

Reaction score
Greetings from Wales, I've been brewing from kits, on and off since the late seventies but got back into it more regularly in the last year. I have to say things have improved a lot and my recent brews have been very acceptable - a Youngs American IPA deserves an honourable mention.
After a lot of research on here and around other forums Imade the jump to all grain brewing with a Black Friday bargain All in One and it's been a journey since then but I'm sure with all the experience and knowledge on here I'll get there.
Bottled my American IPA from the Gen 4 last night and looking forward to trying it in a few weeks.

Cheers all!

Welcome where in Wales?
Bang in the middle, up a mountain, I get my water out of a borehole and my TV signal from England (The Wrekin), useful if I want to know what the traffic is like in Birmingham. I can barely see the nearest house. I'm 10 mins from Caersws. Do you know parts of Wales?

Bang in the middle, up a mountain, I get my water out of a borehole and my TV signal from England (The Wrekin), useful if I want to know what the traffic is like in Birmingham. I can barely see the nearest house. I'm 10 mins from Caersws. Do you know parts of Wales?
Not well Ive only driven through it. My mother was Welsh and I spent most school holidays in North Wales near Llangollen, in the village of Cefn Mayr where Telford’s aqueduct is.

Back