Hello from Pennsylvania

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived in Lancaster County (Leola) for 7 years (middle school and high school) before moving away to college and jobs.

I'm just east of Neffsville, just south of the Lancaster Airport and totally psyched for the Lititz Beer Fest this weekend. :)

I'm just east of Neffsville, just south of the Lancaster Airport and totally psyched for the Lititz Beer Fest this weekend. :)

Did you hear about this through word of mouth being so close to the festival location? And are you entered in the Homebrew contest?

I attended a few in my college town, but I was also working at a brew pub that had a table set up so I knew about it when all of my friends did not. I'd love to find something in the philly area.

Did you hear about this through word of mouth being so close to the festival location? And are you entered in the Homebrew contest?

I attended a few in my college town, but I was also working at a brew pub that had a table set up so I knew about it when all of my friends did not. I'd love to find something in the philly area.

This is the fifth year of the beer fest and I look forward to the next one 10 minutes after the current one ends. :)

I thought about entering the homebrew competition but decided against it, opting for stumbling around downtown Lititz for a couple hours over manning a booth.

Back