Hello from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BourneSupremacy

Reaction score
Hello fellow homebrewers I buddy told me about this forum so here I am been brewing for 2 years now I really enjoy a good gar with my home brew hope to learn from all you seasoned vets cheers.

Siciliano's Market hosts a party whereby area homebrewers and clubs meet up at the park and bring a BUNCH of their homebrew and share it and talk about homebrewing and their beer. Siciliano's brings a meal cooked with beer, a bunch of SCHWAG (T-shirts, a sampling glass, etc.) and they bring in Jimmy Stagger Band to entertain. If the weather is nice people bring lawn games and whatnot. Siciliano's hands out the feedback papers from their huge homebrew competition and announce the winners.

Normally they also have a series of seminars on homebrewing or other related topics, either the night before, or the morning of. This year, however, they are skipping the seminars and are instead sponsoring speakers at the National Homebrew Conference in Grand Rapids. Normally that seminars would be $5 per person and there would be beer and usually a snack of some type.

Siciliano's Market hosts a party whereby area homebrewers and clubs meet up at the park and bring a BUNCH of their homebrew and share it and talk about homebrewing and their beer. Siciliano's brings a meal cooked with beer, a bunch of SCHWAG (T-shirts, a sampling glass, etc.) and they bring in Jimmy Stagger Band to entertain. If the weather is nice people bring lawn games and whatnot. Siciliano's hands out the feedback papers from their huge homebrew competition and announce the winners.

Normally they also have a series of seminars on homebrewing or other related topics, either the night before, or the morning of. This year, however, they are skipping the seminars and are instead sponsoring speakers at the National Homebrew Conference in Grand Rapids. Normally that seminars would be $5 per person and there would be beer and usually a snack of some type.

Sounds awesome I'm in where do I get tickets?

You can buy them at Siciliano's Market. I simply called and got put on the list for Will Call. Be prepared to give T-shirt Sizes, and of course you will NEED a DD.

Welcome from an ex-Michigander (born in Clare, college at MSU). My relatives tell me it was one heck of a winter this year.

Welcome from an ex-Michigander (born in Clare, college at MSU). My relatives tell me it was one heck of a winter this year.

Oh is winter over yes it was and it refuses to go away 😭😭😭😭😭

I wish it WAS. Actually today is supposed to be 40 and then high 30s next couple and we may even see 50 on Sunday!

Right up until this morning we had maybe a couple of "warm" days all winter. Spring seems like a pleasant memory, or maybe something I'd read about in a book.

Back