Hello from Macungie,PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Vorlauf

Reaction score
I live outside of Allentown,PA. Ive been looking at this site for some time and decided to jump right in. I am an AG brewer and have made wine. Right now I am working on a 10 + gallon batch of Kolsh and a new wheat/IPA God knows what I will see when I drink one in 3 weeks.

Also plan on doing an Apfelwine next week.

thanks for all of the great tips and advise! I have an oxygenator coming monday and cant wait to use it!

PS my previous name was jakee117 and I updraded to a paying member last night.

Hey Dr. Vorlauf! My name is Hal Wrigley, and I work down in Quakertown doing some emergency work with Sam Geller and Co. Happy brewing!:mug:

Welcome Dr. I'm from just above Stroudsburg,got a sis that lives down there just this side of the Mack plant between there and Saurkraut rd. Small world huh. She likes the finer darker heavier beers also-likes my homebrews alot. Shane

SAS98M said:
Welcome Dr. I'm from just above Stroudsburg,got a sis that lives down there just this side of the Mack plant between there and Saurkraut rd. Small world huh. She likes the finer darker heavier beers also-likes my homebrews alot. Shane

Your sis mush live in my development or within a mile.

Back