Hello from Lubbock, TX!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecojack

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!

I am an Economics major from Texas Tech. My girlfriend goes to UT, so the only thing we argue about is college football...and how much time I spend in the homebrew store...
I'm originally from Ithaca, NY, and I've been living in Texas since 1998, but I'm a Yankee at heart.

Tomorrow I'll be making my 10th ale, Austin Homebrew Store's Lemongrass Wheat Ale! I've got a pumpkin ale that I put 3lbs of Libby's into(!) and a winter warmer ale in my primaries that need to be moved to the secondary soon.

If anyone wants to swap brews in Lubbock, Austin, or Dallas (I travel a lot), then send me a message! :mug:

Welcome :mug:

Lubbock has a local homebrewing club, if you didn't know.

http://www.ale-iansociety.org/

We meet the second Friday of the month, which happens to be this Friday. Come out to a meeting!

This is definitely the place to meet other homebrewers in town. You should check out a meeting whenever you get the chance!

Also, I'm kind of from New York myself (high school in a small town on the Hudson). There aren't too many of us around down here. I'm glad to have another.

Back