• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hello from Lubbock, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jclaborn

Reaction score
We have been coating grain rollers with Armoloy TDC. Makes clean up a snap (compressed air only). Haven't had to make adjustments on rollers. Been on this set for one year. Game changer. Let me know if you're interested. 806-252-2217
roller3.jpg

Interesting.. do you know about how thick the TDC is? I'm assuming around .0003"?

Thank you for the reply. The cost is $30/roller + shipping. The time saved in clean-up is well worth the cost. Have a good one.

Do you do any post-plate processing like hydrogen embrittlement relief?

Do to the short processing time in the tank, Armoloy TDC does not experience hydrogen embrittlement. That is a great question and one that is asked often. On hard chrome applications, embrittlement can be an issue because of long run/processing times.

Due.....I promise I can spell. Armoloy TDC has never required any kind of post bake for our application.

Back