Hello from chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geary51

Reaction score
Hello all!! I have yet to brew my first batch of beer, but I am researching like its my job. Well, it kind of is my job cause I dont have one at the moment. My big brother frequents this site, under which name I don't know. I just sat in on one of his batches last week, and am now about halfway through reading "the new complete joy of home brewing" complete with 1970's pictures and all. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll be starting up my first batch. Until then though I will be picking your brains and probably asking lots of dumb questions. Thanks!

Welcome from Aurora! The best part about this hobby is that you learn something new everyday. ive only been brewing for a year and in that year ive learned a huge amount and the best part is that my beers keep getting better and better. Cheers!

Hello from Elgin........your not to far from me

Welcome to the site and a addicting hobby. if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Latest posts

Back