Hello everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MykeEchoes

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for being so awesome I haven't been here for more than a day yet and I can tell this is a great community. Looking forward to being part of it!

<waves>

I 2nd the previous post, good info and conversation.

What's your fancy? I'm here cuz I like English Brown Ale and it's pretty hard to find it in the Midwest, so I said screw it and went in on some $35/keg deal with a co-worker.

Making beer is fun. Drinking the fruits of your own labor are even better.

Cheers!

<waves>

I 2nd the previous post, good info and conversation.

What's your fancy? I'm here cuz I like English Brown Ale and it's pretty hard to find it in the Midwest, so I said screw it and went in on some $35/keg deal with a co-worker.

Making beer is fun. Drinking the fruits of your own labor are even better.

Cheers!
I first became interested in brewing and distilling when I learned that my great grandfather ran moonshine back in the 30's here in WV. I quickly learned that distilling alcohol is still highly illegal in US so I decided to try the closest thing I could that was legal. Honestly I am really interested in mead, so I am looking forward to giving that a try but I decided to start simple so my first batch is going to be a hard apple cider which is bubbling in the corner as I write this. Cheers!

Welcome to the community from Alabama. Once you make a few meads you'll be hooked big time. It's but another rabbit hole of homebrewing that consumes you as much as you consume it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back