Hello and thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pscohy

Reaction score
Hello all. I started brewing in the late 90s. Just a few small extract batches. Stopped when life events got in the way. Just picked up the Brewzilla 3.1.1. Looking forward to some nice beers.

Thanks for accepting me,
Pat

Welcome to the community! What's the inaugural brew going to be on the Brewzilla?

I have the 3.11 as well and love it! Definitely check out this thread if you want some helpful tips and tricks.

Thread 'Robobrew/Brewzilla Discussion'
I’ve been reading through that thread. A lot of great information.
I’m still trying to decide what to brew first. I’m lean towards something amber.

That was my second or third brew on the Brewzilla with @bracconiere home malted grain...easy peasy!

Can't go wrong with a good amber!
It’s been awhile since I’ve brewed. You have any good recommendations for a non complicated amber to get my feet wet again. It won’t be until spring. The body doesn’t do to well in the cold and I’m still needing to get some kegging equipment and kegerator or something.

It’s been awhile since I’ve brewed. You have any good recommendations for a non complicated amber to get my feet wet again. It won’t be until spring. The body doesn’t do to well in the cold and I’m still needing to get some kegging equipment and kegerator or something.

Sure,

Im a little biased of this one: Amber Ale | American Amber Ale All Grain Beer Recipe by Sammy86 | Brewer's Friend

Can't go wrong with this one either:
Thread 'Hoppy American Amber or Malty American Pale Ale?'

Welcome to the community! I’m new here as well and in a very similar situation as you! I used to brew extract in the 2000s and I just picked up a Brewzilla Gen 4. I also still need to figure out kegging (thinking I’m going to build a keezer). Decided my first brew is going to be a dry Irish stout and my dream would be to serve it on nitrogen, but not sure I’m going to be able to swing that just yet! Good luck with the amber, let me know how it goes!

Welcome to the community! I’m new here as well and in a very similar situation as you! I used to brew extract in the 2000s and I just picked up a Brewzilla Gen 4. I also still need to figure out kegging (thinking I’m going to build a keezer). Decided my first brew is going to be a dry Irish stout and my dream would be to serve it on nitrogen, but not sure I’m going to be able to swing that just yet! Good luck with the amber, let me know how it goes!
Thanks, and welcome as well. I think I want to go the keezer route as well. Good luck with your brew.

Back